Crosswalk Youth Shelter
Chances for a Brighter Future
Established in 1985 and operating continuously since then, Crosswalk is one of two licensed emergency shelters serving runaway and homeless youth in Eastern Washington. An array of professional case managers, teachers, health care workers, and chemical dependency counselors work with Crosswalk youth with the primary goal of ending their homelessness and connecting them to stabilizing and supportive services.
Restores hope and encourages personal responsibility among homeless youth, including those who eventually return to their families, by providing:
- Family Reconciliation Services
- Clothing, Showers and Personal Hygiene Products
- Three meals a day
- Employment-Readiness Program and Job-Placement Assistance
- Computer lab
- Independent Living Training Including Life-Skills
- Medical Advocacy
- GED tutoring with onsite testing
- College prep
- Behavioral Health Counseling
- Recreational Activities
- College Scholarship Opportunities (Donor Funded)
- Access to Our Transitional Housing Program
Get Involved and Support Crosswalk Youth!
Whether it's through your generous charitable donation, the gift or durable goods for our kids, or by volunteering your time - your contribution will make a critical difference in the lives of youth who need it most.
We are currently in need of
- New Pillows for twin beds
- New Blankets for twin beds
- Gift cards from downtown coffee shops
- Men's boxers and boxer briefs - all sizes
- Hygiene wipes
For any questions or inquiries about donations please call 509-321-6401.
Help the youth by purchasing an item on our Amazon Wishlist.
Your gift purchase will be shipped to the program manager of Crosswalk.
Or, if you would like to provide a meal, please sign up at Take Them A Meal.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Crosswalk | Address: 525 W 2nd Ave, Main Floor, Spokane, WA 99201 | Hours: 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Phone: 509.688.1112
- Fax: 509.241.1840