Crosswalk Youth Shelter
Chances for a Brighter Future
Established in 1985 and operating continuously since then, Crosswalk is the only licensed emergency shelter serving runaway and homeless youth in Eastern Washington. An array of professional case managers, teachers, health care workers, and chemical dependency counselors work with Crosswalk youth with the primary goal of ending their homelessness and connecting them to stabilizing and supportive services.
Get Involved and Support Crosswalk Youth!
Whether it's through your generous charitable donation, the gift or durable goods for our kids, or by volunteering your time - your contribution will make a critical difference in the lives of youth who need it most.
Crosswalk restores hope and encourages personal responsibility among homeless youth, including those who eventually return to their families, by providing:
- Family Reconciliation Services
- Clothing, Showers and Personal Hygiene Products
- Employment-Readiness Program and Job-Placement Assistance
- Independent Living Training Including Life-Skills and Self-Sufficiency Classes
- Attachment and Bonding Classes for Young Mothers
- Medical and Mental-Health Care
- School Drop-Out Prevention Program
- Substance-Abuse Treatment and Prevention
- Tutoring and Enrichment Activities
- College Scholarship Opportunities (Donor Funded)
- Access to Our Transitional Housing Programs
- Crosswalk | Address: 525 W 2nd Ave, Main Floor, Spokane, WA 99201 | Hours: 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Phone: 509.838.6596
- Fax: 509.241.1840