Workplace Giving

When you contribute a little each month through a payroll deduction, your gifts add up to significant benefits for people in need.

Combined Federal Campaign (CFC #11973)
Volunteers of America is proud to participate in the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) through our federation membership in Human Service Charities of America (HSCA). Look for us under our Federation name in the CFC directory. Our CFC number for your pledge form is # 11973.

United Way
If your employer promotes workplace giving through United Way, you may be able to designate your contribution to Volunteers of America. Ask your employer if you can designate your gift. If so, write in Volunteers of America.

Matching Gifts
Many employers will match your charitable contributions dollar for dollar. That means you may be able to “double” your gift and help even more people. To find out if your employer has a Matching Gifts program, contact your human resources department or contact us at or 509.624.2378 ext. 104.

For more information please contact
Phone: 509.688.1104
Fax: 509.624.2275