Even simple items can make a world of difference. Your gifts not only meet basic needs in our programs—they can brighten lives and help to restore dignity.
Our current most-needed items:
- Brushes & combs
- Cleaning supplies
- Diapers (all sizes)
- Donate your time or money to provide a meal
- Jeans (all ages & sizes)
- New car seats
- New underwear (all ages & sizes)
- Sheets (twin & queen)
- Small appliances & house wares
- Socks (all ages & sizes)
Or something just to brighten someone's day:
- Bicycle helmets, locks & lights
- Bus passes
- Games (all ages)
- Gift cards (movies, haircuts, food, books)
- Small electronics (handheld video games, MP3 players, etc.)
- Toys (ages 0-4)
Thank you for helping!
Your gifts make a difference.
- For more information please contact
- Phone: 509.624.2378 ext. 104
- Fax: 509.624.2275