Hope Housing case manager
Position: Hope Housing case manager
Location: Multiple sites
Supervisor: Housing director
- Develop case plans, including goals and objectives with program participants with an emphasis on education, employment, life skills all towards the goal of stabilization from homelessness, then meet with residents weekly to promote program participation
- Respect and value all clients, regardless of circumstances, behavior or need, while maintaining appropriate boundaries with clients
- Work with in collaboration with resident manager to assist residents in maintaining their housing, and advocate for clients in the community, provide referrals and crisis intervention
- Complete and maintain client files and all other required paperwork, including funding reports as needed for funding requirements
- Inform program manager or designee of any unusual incidents
- May arrange for other services, such as trash collection, extermination, or carpet cleaning
- Read and adhere to agency Policy and Procedures
- May require some transporting of program participants
- May be required to lift at least 25 pounds
- Any other duties as assigned
- Candidate must have AA or Bachelors Degree in a social service field, or minimum one year experience working with homeless high risk youth, adults and/or families.
- Candidate must have knowledge of Spokane community and resources, be proficient with technology and able to maintain spreadsheets and relational data
- Candidate must be able to pass a DSHS/Washington State Background check, be at least 21 years of age, have reliable transportation and current insurance.
- Must be available for a variety of shifts, including on-call support on a rotating schedule, and participation in scheduled staff meetings, in-service trainings and supervision meetings.
To apply: Send cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org