"Only by giving are you able to receive more than you already have."
Like most nonprofits, we need lots of help during the winter holiday season.
You can help by:
- Collect gifts for our clients (View our holiday wish list via button/link above)
- Wrap donated gifts (2 hour shifts)
- Contribute a dish to a holiday meal (ham, potatoes, green beans, etc.)
- Donate holiday items (wrapping paper, Scotch-tape refills, gift tags, etc.)
- OR contact us with your idea(s)!
Because we know "the more the merrier" we welcome help on other holidays throughout the year. Volunteer opportunities for groups or individuals may also be available for other holidays (New Year's, Valentine's Day, Veterans Day, Halloween, etc.). Please contact us (contact info below) for additional information.
- For more ideas or to arrange a volunteer experience
- Phone: 509.624.2378
- Fax: 509.624.2275